Sunday, September 6, 2009

Livin' the good life







Life is so good! Having KEA in March has added so much to our lives. I never knew motherhood was going to be this great, or I would have done it years ago! It's amazing to see a tiny little baby grow rapidly over just a matter of months. I love to see her reach all these new milestones day after day. I started back to work in August, which I wasn't thrilled about, and am leaving KEA with a dear friend and former room mother of mine that lives directly across the street from the school. K really seems to like visiting Mrs. Patti and playing with her friend Payton (other teacher's child who is a little over a year old). Hopefully, the school year will go well for me and the time will go by fast. I loved being home with my little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment